2/4/16 UPDATE: We are sold out. No more applications will be accepted.
Click the link below to be taken to the application! Chibi Chibi Con 2016 Artist and Vendor Application This form must be completed and submitted before the day before the convention on February 13, 2016. Spaces are first come first serve. Please use an active e-mail address, as this is how you will be contacted to let you know if your application was approved.
The Giant Robot Appreciation Society provides space for selling, merchandising, and advertising of goods and services during the anime convention: ChibiChibi Con. Private vendors, individuals, and student businesses may reserve space in the CRC Gym for these purposes. This is a service that is provided to the convention goers to improve the quality of the convention.
Space is provided on a first come, first serve basis.
Table Sizes and Pricing
4ft table is $20 WAITLIST 6ft table is $30 WAITLIST 8ft table is $40 WAITLIST 12ft table is $60 WAITLIST From 1/20/2016 to 1/27/2016 there will be reserved spots for vendors and artists. After this we will no longer have those spots reserved and those on the waitlist may take them.
Rules and Guidelines:
- This fee is non-refundable. The Vending table, seating, and area is reserved for the FULL-DAY of the event. All reservations may be paid for in advance or on the day of the event, February 13th, 2016. If you have reserved a space and cannot come, please contact the Giant Robot Appreciation Society so that we can provide the space to another party.
- We accept table fees in CASH ONLY. These payments can be made on-site (the 13th) or you can mail us your check. If interested in mailing a check, please notify us at email@example.com and we will send you the address.
- You must arrive between 10:00am – 12:00pm on the 13th of February to unload and set up your booth. We will not allow the back bay to be used to unload merchandise past 12:00pm, as the hall openings to the public at that time.
- Loading and unloading of vendor goods must be done from the back bay behind the CRC, in front of the CRC, or the Library Loop. Vehicles must be moved to one of the campus parking B or C lots when loading/unloading is complete. DRIVING ONTO CAMPUS FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- You cannot bring any extension cords to this event. If you have an electronic device you need to charge, we suggest bringing a portable charger to have at your booth.
- You also a cannot bring hot glue guns, heat guns, knifes, dremels, or anything that could possibly damage the tables or carpets at the event. Remember that you should have all your crafts done by the event, do not make them here. If you have a item that could be considered damaging, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sale of dangerous weapons such as swords or knifes is not permitted this year.
- The Vendors and Artists Hall begins take down at 11:00pm. All Artists or Vendors who are still present at this point of time must pack up at this time.
DIRECTIONS FOR UNLOADING AT THE CRC: On Evergreen Parkway, turn on to Overhulse Road, and then a left on to Fireweed lane. Continue past the Childcare Center and turn left on a unmarked path. Then take the first right and continue straight until you arrive at a fork in the road. From here you can go right to the Back Bay entrance (preferably for multiple trips to and from your car or large items) or you can go left to the front of the CRC building (preferably for shorter trips). PLEASE NOTE: WHEN YOU ARE DONE UNLOADING PLEASE MOVE YOUR VEHICLE. IF YOU DO NOT MOVE IT TO THE B OR C PARKING LOTS IT WILL BE TOWED.
Here’s the map visual to help with our directions!
The following types of vending and practices are prohibited: health screenings, psychic readings, tarot card reading, counseling services, food sales, the burning of candles or incense, and the sale of items prohibited on school campuses by the Revised Code of Washington http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/. Please remember that Evergreen maintains a “fragrance-free” campus and smoking is also in designated locations only. For designated smoking areas, please visit http://www.evergreen.edu/facilities/smoking.htm
The Evergreen State College, Student Activities, and their constituents are not liable for any damage or loss of merchandise or other items brought on campus.