This 2022, get ready to lip-sync for your life!
Please read our rules below before applying with the link below!
- Please remember that CCC is a family-friendly event and on campus grounds, so keep song choices PG-13 rated. We have the right to deny your song choice and have you choose another.
- Group lip-syncs of over two people will unfortunately not be allowed, but our contest is open to pairs/duos!
- Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person/group.
- Please keep song choices under four minutes in length. We also ask that you send us a Youtube link of the song you have chosen in your application.
- Cosplay is not required of contestants, however, it is highly encouraged!
- All contestants must enter and exit the stage at the designated areas and nowhere else. We cannot permit any jumping on or off stage, throwing anything, offensive language, political statements or gestures or any other activity that is against convention policy or would otherwise disturb the convention’s family friendly environment.
- Contestants will be judged on lip-syncing, choreography, and stage presence by panel of three judges (including last year’s winner!), so get hype!
- Winners will include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, as well as a judges’ choice! Winners will receive awards.
- The contest time is TBA, but we do ask contestants to arrive half an hour before for role call, as well as sound and stage checks.
- Please apply with at least two song choices to avoid overlap. Applications are first-come-first-serve and you may be asked to perform your second song if a previous contestant has already chosen it.
- Contest applications will close online a week before con! This will allow us to comb through all the applications and send out confirmation prior to con. We do have limited slots, so be sure to apply as soon as possible.
- Props are allowed, but MUST follow guidelines shown in our cosplay rules. There will be no exceptions!
If you have any more questions about song choice or otherwise, let us know at email@example.com.
Featured photo by Cindy W.