- Stay kind, stay friendly! As volunteers we ask that you keep a cordial and professional response to all attendees to ensure everyone is comfortable and happy
- Be sure to check-in at the info booth when you arrive, and make it to your shifts promptly. Please check the volunteer shift schedules for details as to where you will be at what time, it will have been emailed to you.
- Please adhere to all rules provided in our convention code of conduct: https://chibichibicon.wordpress.com/conduct-and-rules/
- Be sure to know and revise the rules including the cosplay guidelines: https://chibichibicon.wordpress.com/cosplay-prop-guidelines/ so you can comfortably address any issues you see at the convention.
- If you see any prop weapons that are not peace-bonded, please send the attendee to the info booth for peace bonding.
- If you run into any issues or aggressive/rude responses to you addressing problems, be sure to message the Discord and the coordinators (Helena and Gerri) will respond accordingly with either sending another volunteer to help or coming themselves to aid you.